No birding news from us today as we have been at the British Bird-watching Fair at Rutland Water and as usual spent far too much money!
As good as ever, this event has to be a big must for anyone who is interested in bird-watching and like-minded interests. Huge marquees packed with art, optics, holidays, information services, books, outdoor clothing and much more makes it easy to look at and potentially purchase items at competitive prices, to the extent that each year we often wait for the fair to buy any bird-watching commodities.
The local Nuthatches were on our garden feeders first thing this morning, but apart from a few birds at Rutland Water and plenty of Common Buzzards en-route, nothing else to report!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October