Still plenty of small birds coming down to the seed at Harrington Airfield today, but only one Brambling was noted.
The Red-necked Grebe was again present off the valve tower at the dam of Pitsford Reservoir at lunch-time today. The bird is now progressing well in to summer plumage. The Green Sandpiper was on floodwater still below the dam and three Swallows and seven Sand Martins were spiraling around in the strong breeze.
Ravens were noted at Lamport, Maidwell and Kelmarsh today, probably amounting to four birds in total.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October