A reminder to Northants Bird Club members and an invitation to non-club members to attend the illustrated talk tonight on the Birds of Bhutan. This will be a presentation delivered by our own Jeff Blincow who is a well-known and seasoned presenter as well as an excellent all-round naturalist talking about his recent visit to the poorly-known country of Bhutan. The more obscure Asian countries probably retain more of the natural fauna and flora than the adjacent high-population countries and I know that Jeff will have tried his very best to photograph most of it! Anyone who knows Jeff's photographic skills will know we are in for a treat!
The venue is the Moulton Village Hall off Pound Lane, Moulton on the southern outskirts of Northampton. We gather from 7.30pm with a view to starting at 7.45pm. Non-members may be asked to provide a small contribution for attendance.
I look forward to seeing you there!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October