Garden birds here at Hanging Houghton this morning included three Reed Buntings and a Brambling.
This afternoon and a foray around the Harrington Airfield complex provided views of a female Merlin, a couple of Red Kites and 20 Bramblings. Skylarks had either increased in number or were simply more obvious both visually and vocally today, there perhaps being no coincidence that a Merlin was there too!
The Great Northern Diver was again visible from the dam at Pitsford Reservoir late this afternoon.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October