Well the wind and the rain continues but at last it is mild! Some feed station maintenance was required this morning and whilst we were out we notched up a few birds. Harrington Airfield still attracted a few Bramblings by the concrete track entrance and several Golden Plovers on the top fields secured the attention of a large female Peregrine.
Brixworth Sewage Works continues to attract a couple of Grey Wagtails together with over forty Pied Wagtails and several Meadow Pipits. The Great Northern Diver was still present at Pitsford Res in the general vicinity of the Holly Tree still and two Grey Wagtails were on the shoreline in the grounds of the Yacht Club.
Happy New Year!
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October