A visit to Pitsford Reservoir this afternoon produced the adult Mediterranean Gull in the gull roost again (assumed to be the regular returning wintering bird). Two Great White Egrets and four Little Egrets were south of the causeway on the Brixworth bank and a Grey Wagtail was in the grounds of the yacht club.
A pair of Stonechat and a Barn Owl were noted at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell this afternoon.
Earlier in the day and an exploration of Harrington Airfield only provided heavy numbers of migrating Fieldfares plus four Bramblings.
E & N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May