Out birding today in mild but wet and wild conditions produced some birds of interest.
This morning a walk at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell provided a hunting adult male Hen Harrier, a Peregrine, a Red Kite, a Chiffchaff and some winter thrushes. A Grey Wagtail was present at Hanging Houghton.
At Harrington Airfield this afternoon birds were a little sparse with two Ravens and seventy Golden Plovers on-site.
The gull roost at Pitsford Res this evening produced an adult Caspian Gull, an adult Yellow-legged Gull and a Grey Wagtail.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October