Well after the purple patch in NN6 yesterday, today was back to reality with a bump!
I've made a couple of visits this morning to the area between Scaldwell and Hanging Houghton but I couldn't hear or see yesterday's Firecrest. A similar story with the Nightingale near Maidwell too. Unless they were particularly quiet this morning, it seems that both birds may have already moved on.
The only birds of note on this morning's rounds were at Kelmarsh Hall with 1-2 Siskin, a Raven and a singing Spotted Flycatcher.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October