Well a nice calm and pleasant sort of start to the day, gave way this afternoon to heavy rain which is due to last overnight and the first part of tomorrow morning.
This morning, before the deluge, Eleanor located 3 rather late Wheatears in the Brampton Valley between Cottesbrooke and Hanging Houghton. A Red Kite was the pick of the birds at Hanging Houghton this morning.
I expect to be looking at some pretty sodden birds tomorrow!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May