A visit to a Spratton garden this morning was interesting with a variety of species on offer which included at least 12 Lesser Redpolls, a couple of Siskins, a Brambling, a Red Kite and a singing Blackcap.
Birds in the garden here at Hanging Houghton again included 5 Reed Buntings, a Brambling and 2-3 Lesser Redpolls.
Two Shelduck were in the Scaldwell Bay at Pitsford Res early this afternoon.
At Harrington Airfield this afternoon there were about 12 Bramblings on the food just inside the main entrance, 2 male Wheatears and an Osprey flew towards Kettering at about 3pm.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May