This morning there were 6 Waxwings in the village at Hanging Houghton and at Kelmarsh Hall the birds around the feeders included 4 Siskins and 2-3 each of Brambling and Lesser Redpoll.
Birds visible from the Old Scaldwell Road feeding station at Pitsford Res at lunchtime today included 2 Bramblings and a pair of Goosander. The Great White Egret was on flood-water at the back of the Holcot Bay as visible from the Hannington Road.
Finally there was a hunting Barn Owl alongside the B576 at Harrington Airfield this afternoon.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October