This morning at about 10am there were about 15 Waxwings alongside the B526 Newport Pagnell Road at Wootton, which then flew over the Wyevale Garden Centre.
This afternoon a good 3 hour walk along the Woodpecker Trail at Salcey Forest was enjoyable and provided 6+ Crossbills, 2 Bramblings, 10+ unidentified redpolls and ca50 Siskins.
The gull roost at Pitsford Res this afternoon included a 1st year Yellow-legged Gull and a 1st winter Mediterranean Gull.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July