There were still about six Bramblings on the feedstuff at Harrington Airfield this morning but otherwise it seemed quiet at this site.
At Pitsford Res today the Black-necked Grebe was again off the yacht club. Other birds included a male Peregrine, and 2 Crossbills and a Brambling in the Christies Copse area (Walgrave Bay).
This afternoon there was a scaley immature Ring Ouzel in a hedge in the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton at about SP735740.
Despite a good yomp around much of the complex, I failed to find a single owl of any species at Blueberry Farm near Maidwell. A Roe Deer was the only creature of note.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October