Birds in the Walgrave Bay at Pitsford Res this morning included the juvenile Marsh Harrier which attempted to take young Coots in the margins by Christies Copse. Other birds noted included 2 Ravens over, 2+ Crossbills and a Kingfisher.
A short ringing session included the capture of a juvenile Carrion Crow (please see below).
This morning, at about 7.15am, what was presumably a different juvenile Marsh Harrier was in the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October