Thursday 15 December 2016

Thank-you

Hello

No birding opportunities today sadly and no first hand reports of interesting sightings I'm afraid. I guess with Christmas looming ever closer and people being busier than ever, birding tends to take a bit of a back seat at this time of the year...

Never mind, a couple of images have been kindly sent to me and this is a good opportunity for me to say a very big thank-you to everyone who has supported the blog site during 2016, whether by way of regular visits or by providing us with information, sightings, accounts and of course excellent images.

Regards

Neil M


Blue Tit.
 The Robin is our national bird but I
think the humble and widespread
Blue Tit must surely be it's deputy?

Image courtesy of Robin Gossage.

An excellent shot of a Water Rail
out in the open yesterday at Summer Leys
Nature Reserve at Earls Barton Gravel Pits.

Image courtesy of Steve Rappitt.

No comments: