Today was very quiet in comparison to yesterday and despite spending many hours out in the field I saw very little. Although there were still lots of passerines present around the Blueberry Farm complex they were only a fraction of the number of birds which were there yesterday. There were 3 Stonechat in the southern most field, 2 Bramblings and the female Peregrine went over.
Whilst at Walgrave I saw 2+ Ravens and small flock of 4+ Brambling.
So a much quieter day.....but who knows what tomorrow might bring ??
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October