Due to various reasons my birding has been very "hit and miss" over the past few days and restricted to Blueberry area ,Harrington airfield and the garden !
Birds around Blueberry area include 2 Grasshopper Warbler, Cuckoo, 2 male Whinchat, Wheatear and Barn Owl.
This afternoon at Harrington airfield there was a Common Redstart, 2 Wheaters, 2 male Whinchat, male Ring Ouzel and pair of Grey Partridge. The Whinchats and Ring Ouzel were present on Monday[27th] along with a Peregrine.
The garden remains attractive to at least 6 male Reed Buntings, 2 + Yellowhammer and Tree Sparrow.
There are good numbers of Willow Warbler, Blackcap and Whitethroat singing from the hedgerows and a profusion of Orange Tip Butterflies.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October