Eleanor managed to find time to pop in to Wicksteed Park at Kettering at lunch-time and confirmed the continued presence of the female Ring-necked Duck on the main lake. It was associating with Tufted Duck and Pochard.
A female Merlin was present at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell at about 3.30pm this afternoon.
My poor contribution was a Grey Wagtail at Brixworth Sewer Works, an adult Yellow-legged Gull by the dam at Pitsford Res and a Black Swan was present in the Scaldwell Bay.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October