Please note that on Tuesday and Wednesday this week there will be restricted access along the old airstrip and bunkers at Harrington Airfield. Access via the concrete track and footpaths remains unaffected.
Neil Hasdell has kindly produced two more maps of local birding areas which can be found on the Birdwatching Sites Maps Tab at the top of the Home Page. The two new maps are for Harrington Airfield and the Blueberry Farm complex.
At Pitsford Res this morning, two Great White Egrets were in the Scaldwell Bay as were a couple of Little Egrets, the Black Swan and at least six Pintail plus an increase in winter thrushes and a redpoll sp.
Birds seen at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell this morning included two pairs of Stonechat and two Ravens.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October