A visit to Brixworth Sewer Works this morning confirmed the continued presence of at least one Grey Wagtail.
At Pitsford Res a Green Sandpiper was in the vicinity of Yacht Bay in the morning mist. In clearer conditions north of the causeway, at least two Great White Egrets were present with two singles on view at the same time in both the Scaldwell and Walgrave Bays. Six or more Little Egrets were present and the Scaldwell Bay retained 18 Red-crested Pochard (two leucistic birds) and 15 Pintail.
Passerines included a Grey Wagtail and several Chiffchaffs.
Blueberry Farm (Maidwell) hosted a pair of Stonechat and 2-3 Bramblings this morning.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October