At 7.30am this morning two Tree Pipits headed south low over Hanging Houghton, calling loudly.
At 8am a single Redstart was along the Brampton Valley Way between Brixworth and Chapel Brampton at it's junction with Merry Tom Lane.
This afternoon there were two Restarts in a field hedge between Walgrave village and Pitsford Reservoir, and two Ravens spent much of the day in fields at Hanging Houghton. A single Raven was also at Brixworth this afternoon.
This evening a visit to the Scaldwell Bay at Pitsford Res provided views of eight Red-crested Pochard and five Little Egrets.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October