This morning a visit to Sywell Country Park didn't provide much of interest but there were two Greenshank flying around for a short time (not believed to have settled).
A couple of days ago a couple of redpoll sp were the first of the autumn for us, and today more nomadic finches appeared with an early male Brambling in the Brampton Valley Way below Hanging Houghton, a Siskin over Hanging Houghton village and a couple of Crossbills flew in to conifers on the outskirts of the village.
At Harrington Airfield this afternoon, notable birds included a Redstart and two Whinchats between the first and second bunkers and two mobile Ravens.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July