This morning there were 13 Red-crested Pochard in the Scaldwell Bay at Pitsford Res including the leucistic bird (per Neil H). Also a Stonechat was present between the Maytrees and Bird Club hides.
Work on felling the big crack willows in the Scaldwell Bay has caused a significant amount of disturbance but the biggest trees are down now so hopefully observers will soon benefit from better viewing conditions from the hides.
A couple of Ravens and a Grey Wagtail were at Hanging Houghton this morning and another six Ravens were near Draughton Pool.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July