A couple of visits to Harrington Airfield today provided views of a Redstart, 2 Whinchats, a Spotted Flycatcher and two Turtle Doves.
At Pitsford Res today there was a ringing session in the Walgrave Bay which produced about thirty birds, the best probably being singles of Willow Warbler and Sedge Warbler. Birds noted on the reserve included a Hobby and a Spotted Flycatcher.
This evening birds on view from the vicinity of the Sailing Club at Pitsford Res included the two Ruddy Shelduck still, a Mandarin Duck, a Ruff, two Common Sandpipers, three Yellow-legged Gulls, a juvenile Mediterranean Gull and four Swifts.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October