This is an invite to non-members and a reminder to members of the Northants Bird Club that we will be resuming our Indoor meetings this coming Wednesday (3rd September) at our venue of the Fishing Lodge, Pitsford Water (Reservoir), Brixworth Road, Holcot (NN6 9SJ).
We would ask that you attend as soon after 7.30pm as possible with a view to starting the meeting at about 7.45pm. There should be sufficient parking next to the Fishing Lodge, but further parking is possible down by the water edge next to the fishing boat pontoon, and on the causeway. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be available all evening.
Our presenters this Wednesday will be our own Chairman Bob Gill supported by Robin Gossage. They will be providing a pictorial account of their photographic trip to Ethiopia with other Bird Club members last year.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Northants Bird Club Committee
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October