Eleanor ventured out to Blueberry Farm, Maidwell this evening and saw a hunting Barn Owl and a Cuckoo.
Neil H and I were down at the yacht club at Pitsford Res this evening but the gulls et al all kept their distance. The best birds noted was a Hobby, 2 Swifts, a Little Egret and 3+ Yellow-legged Gulls (one adult). Birds caught and ringed included five House Martins and a Sand Martin.
The geese flocks were gleaning the stubble fields adjacent to the reservoir and included the Bar-headed Goose.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July