The impression is that the early tempo of a busy early autumn migration has flattened out and we are possibly in something of a comparative lull.
This afternoon a Grey Wagtail was again at Brixworth Sewer Works and two Ravens were again in a sheep field on the outskirts of Hanging Houghton. A couple of Swifts were noted in my travels around South Northants.
Eleanor spent time in the Brampton Valley and Harrington Airfield today but struggled to find anything much out of the ordinary.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July