I've just arrived back from a wildlife trip off the east coast of Russia which was an amazing experience. I will endeavour to download a couple of images for the blog over the next week or so which will hopefully provide some good examples of the wildlife of this poorly-visited region.
In the meantime Eleanor has been up to Blueberry Farm near Maidwell this morning and confirmed the continued presence of the Black Redstart around the buildings. Please respect the privacy of the family living on-site and the equestrian interests associated with the farm. Car parking is generally permitted by the owners near to the farm buildings providing vehicles are parked appropriately just after the first barn on the right driving from Maidwell village.
There were still plenty of Marbled White butterflies in the large set-aside field on the hill towards Haselbech Hill.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July