Despite spending a fair bit of time out yesterday (9th), there wasn't much to show for our airing, the best being a Hobby near Brixworth.
Today (10th) and Eleanor again checked out Harrington Airfield this morning and again there were two 'purring' Turtle Doves and a pair of Grey Partridge. Yellow Wagtails remain on territory there too.
This evening and a wander around the Blueberry Farm near Maidwell produced a singing Grasshopper Warbler, one or two Barn Owls(s) and a family of Tawny Owls.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October