This is a reminder to Bird Club members and an invite to non-members that on Wednesday evening (tomorrow) we meet for an indoor meeting at The Fishing Lodge, Pitsford Reservoir (on the Brixworth Road just outside Holcot). John Showers will be providing us with a presentation on Hoverflies and I will be providing an illustrated bird quiz to conclude the evening.
Hopefully we will have an opportunity to chat and nibble some biscuits and sip some hot drinks afterwards! Ideally please meet at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start, parking in the car park at The Fishing Lodge. There are a couple of parking places by the entrance if it becomes full, with a further overflow option being parking on the causeway and taking a short stroll back to the Fishing Lodge.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October