A pleasant walk around the woods on the Kelmarsh Estate this morning failed to locate any birds of note but did include Chiffchaff, Siskin and resident Marsh Tit and Nuthatch.
Harrington Airfield attracted at least 8 Bramblings today and 2 Wheatears and a pair of Grey Partridge.
A Red-necked Grebe was found off the dam at Pitsford Res by David Arden this afternoon, but couldn't be found later. The bird is presumed to have moved further north down the reservoir and hopefully will be re-located tomorrow. Two Grey Wagtails were on the dam this afternoon and the Great Northern Diver was again in the mouth of the Pintail Bay.
Eleanor and Neil M
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October