Whilst walking the dogs early this morning I could hear the evocative calls of the Golden Plover penetrating through the fog below Hanging Houghton, but I never saw them!
At lunchtime there were 2 very noisy Ravens flying over Brixworth Country Park.
Late afternoon found me walking the dogs again, this time at Harrington Airfield. Birds here included at least 8 Bramblings with a few bright males looking rather splendid. Other birds on my circuit were 2 Grey Partridge, a Green Sandpiper, approx. 25 Golden Plover and a Chiffchaff.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October