A beautiful spring day with almost warm temperatures, a gentle breeze and plenty of sunshine.
A couple of Siskins were present at both Kelmarsh Hall and Scotland Wood this morning and c6 Bramblings were feeding at Harrington Airfield. Two Grey Wagtails remained at Brixworth Sewer Works.
At Pitsford Res this afternoon the Great Northern Diver was still present (in the mouth of the Pintail Bay) and the gull roost included two adult Mediterranean Gulls (one a stunning full summer plumage bird).
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October