Plenty of tasks and meetings ensured that we had little time for birding today. However there were still 10 Brambings on the feed-stuffs at Harrington Airfield at 1pm this afternoon.
A reminder to Northants Bird Club members that our next meeting is this coming Wednesday evening at our normal venue of Moulton Village Hall. This month it is the Annual General Meeting which is generally a rather short affair. As always there will be the election of committee members and other business such as the financial state of the club to be discussed. This year the membership will be asked to comment and vote on a couple of proposals from the existing committee in order to take us forward through 2014/2015.
Robin Gossage and Bob Gill will host a light-hearted quiz immediately after the AGM.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July