Today was one of those "quiet times" at Harrington, with the fields being devoid of the winter thrushes and Skylarks. It was indeed eerily quiet !!
The only birds of note were at least 10 Bramblings and 2 Red Kites. But there was lovely blue skies and sunshine.
There was a single Raven over Scotland Wood and at nearby Blueberry my little "helpers" found 2 Woodcock, and a Barn Owl was out hunting, which looked very ghostly in the late afternoon sunshine.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October