Dave Francis committed to some more bird ringing at Pitsford Res today, catching and processing 66 birds. Six Moorhens were amongst this total as were small numbers of Greenfinches, Tree Sparrows and Yellowhammers. Eleanor saw the Great Northern Diver early afternoon, viewed distantly from the dam.
Birds feeding at Harrington Airfield by the concrete track entrance included 12+ Bramblings, and two Ravens and two or three Red Kites were present with a couple each of redpoll sp and Siskin flying over.
Blueberry Farm only conjured up a Barn Owl and a couple more Red Kite.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July