Well with continual rain from dawn to dusk today was never going to be a good day for birding, and it was a pretty wet and muddy affair as we tramped around the local wild bird feeding stations!
A Grey Wagtail was present at Brixworth Sewer Works and it was possible to see six Red-crested Pochard through the murk in the Scaldwell Bay at Pitsford Res.
This afternoon a wet walk in the vicinity of the Moulton Grange Bay at Pitsford Res provided views of a drake Scaup (near the Holly Tree), three Little Egrets, four Goosanders and a Kingfisher. A couple of foxes were very vocal.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May