Should the Hume's Leaf Warbler be present on-site during this coming week it is planned to provide escorted access on Wednesday 11th December 2013.
It is planned to accommodate three time slots of 9am, 11am and 1pm.
Should you wish to attend please advise me by email:-
Please indicate which time slot you would prefer.
On confirming the appointment I will provide a rendezvous point and my mobile number. Please be advised that there may be a delay in me being able to respond.
I will visit the site early on Wednesday to establish if the bird is still present and update Birdguides and northantsbirds.com accordingly. It is therefore advisable to monitor these websites on Wednesday for any relevant news.
Anyone booking for the 9am time slot is advised to be on-site in any event (the disadvantage of this early slot is that it may not be possible to confirm the presence of the bird by this time).
Future access after this date may not be possible.
Thank-you for your patience.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October