Sadly not much time for birding today. I ran around the big side of Pitsford Reservoir in the fog, so struggled to see very much. The only birds of note being 4 Little Egret, 2+ Redshank and a very vocal Water Rail.
I managed to persuade my friend to meet at Harlestone Garden Centre, with a view to walking in the Firs after our Christmas shopping spree!!. There were at least 2 Crossbills flying around calling, 30+ Siskins and several Redpolls flying over as we walked.
So after the excitement of yesterday, it was a rather dull day.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July