Birds noted at Pitsford Reservoir today included 2 Great White Egrets, at least 16 Red-crested Pochard, 2 Redshank, a drake Pintail south of the causeway and a Woodcock.
Blueberry Farm continued to host 2 Stonechat, 2-3 Woodcock, 2 Ravens, a Barn Owl, 2 Red Kites, a female Peregrine and still large numbers of winter thrushes.
At least ten Bramblings were on the seed at Harrington Airfield, at the concrete track entrance off the Draughton Road. Small numbers of fidgety redpoll sp were present at all three sites.
Eleanor, Neil H and Neil M
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May