Another beautiful Autumn day, but sadly I couldn't spend as much time out birding as I wanted due to the mundane chores of shopping, housework etc !!
My birding centred around walking the dogs. Although quiet for passerines today Harrington did provide Osprey, juv Marsh Harrier, 2 Red Kites, Hobby and 2 Turtle Doves.
The fields below HH which were alive with birds yesterday were lifeless, such a contrast. But the 4 Whinchat remain faithful to "their" chosen field.
Tomorrow evening the Northamptonshire Bird Club will be meeting after their summer break. It promises to be an excellent talk from Richard Chandler about "Endemic Waders and other birds in New Zealand". Everyone is welcome, old faces and new faces. Venue as usual, Moulton Village Hall, Pound Land, Moulton. 7.30pm for a 8pm start. See you there !
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October