Not much opportunity for birding today. This evening there were 2 Ravens and 4 Whinchats at the southern end of the Blueberry Farm complex.
Also this evening, a scan from the yacht club at Pitsford Res provided a Little Egret, 3 Yellow-legged Gulls, 2 Greenshanks and 7 Ringed Plovers.
A ringing session at Stortons GP on Sunday morning provided 2 Blackcaps, 2 Reed Warblers, a Chiffchaff and 2 superb Kingfishers!
E & N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October