Sometimes you just know that it is going to be one of those "quiet" days and no matter how hard you try you are not going to find anything new. Today was one such day.
An early morning walk at Harrington Airfield was a rather quiet affair, only producing a Hobby and Red Kite.
The 4 Whinchats were in their usual field between HH and Cottesbrooke and there were 2 Kingfishers along the nearby stream.
Birds over the garden were few and far between, the highlight being a Hobby.
At Pitsford Reservoir this evening there was a Ringed Plover, 3 Common Sandpiper, 5 Snipe, 4 Little Egret, 3 Yellow Legged Gulls and a Goldeneye.
Regards Eleanor + Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July