Although I have visited both Blueberry and Harrington Airfield several times during the day I have not seen many birds, and indeed at one point it felt as if "they had all moved on". My only bird at Harrington Airfield was a Red Kite, despite walking around for hours.
Blueberry area produced 6 Whinchats, Barn, Tawny + Little Owl, and an Osprey.
That's birding ! .....but tomorrow is a whole new day.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October