Birds south of the causeway at Pitsford Res this afternoon included a Little Egret, a Greenshank, 4 Ruff and the Bar-headed Goose still.
Sightings north of the causeway amounted to an adult Osprey that flew in to the Scaldwell bay at 5.25pm and caught a fish at the third attempt, a Greenshank, 3 Common Sandpipers, a Goldeneye, two female Red-crested Pochard, a Little Egret, an adult Yellow-legged Gull, a Redstart and a Spotted Flycatcher (latter two in the Feeding Station bushes).
The Vulcan flew past a couple of times to the dismay of the geese flocks!
E & N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October