Birds at Harrington Airfield this morning included a Hobby and 2 Crossbills flying over in a northerly-westerly direction.
Scanning from the causeway at Pitsford Res this morning provided views of an adult Yellow-legged Gull, a Little Egret, a Kingfisher and a Wigeon. A very late brood of Great Tits was discovered in a nest box by The Lodge. Six Yellow-legged Gulls were in the gull roost off the dam this evening.
Birds near to Hanging Houghton this afternoon included the Little Owl family still plus an adult Grey Partridge with two young.
Blueberry Farm produced a Hobby, a Red Kite, a Barn Owl, a Grasshopper Warbler and at least four Whinchats.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October