A visit to Harrington Airfield this morning did not result in any sightings of yesterday's Woodchat Shrike. Birds present included a Marsh Harrier still, a Cuckoo and a Turtle Dove.
Birds north of the causeway at Pitsford Res this morning included an adult Yellow-legged Gull still, two Little Egrets, a Green Sandpiper, a Spotted Flycatcher and a Kingfisher.
In the Brampton Valley today between Hanging Houghton and Cottesbrooke there was a Stonechat, 2 Whinchats, a Wheatear and a Clouded Yellow butterfly.
An Osprey flew over Hanging Houghton in a westerly direction at about 11.30am and other birds seen from the garden included Red Kite and Hobby.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October