Some computer problems are affecting our ability to post blogs currently but hopefully we will fix this soon.
Yesterday (Wednesday) and a Barn Owl was hunting at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell in the morning.
A visit to Harrington Airfield in the afternoon was eventful with a Red Fox vixen out in the open with her two well-grown cubs. And I didn't have my camera! A further frustration was witnessing an unidentified and interesting dark raptor moving north over the airfield. Another one to add to the list of ones that got away!
This evening, and there were one or two Barn Owl(s) again hunting at Blueberry Farm.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October