Despite spending lots of time out and about today it was hard work seeing anything of note. Visits to Harrington Airfield, Pitsford Res and a couple of miles along the Brampton Valley failed to inspire.
This evening was better when an Osprey flew over Blueberry Farm at 6.15pm, seemingly on its way to Pitsford Res. Other birds here included 2 Hobby, a Barn Owl and a singing Grasshopper Warbler.
Two Reed Buntings were still feeding in the garden again today.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July