A cold start but some fabulous sunshine today.
Birds in the Walgrave Bay at Pitsford Res this morning included a Raven, a singing Brambling, c6 Siskins, 2 Lesser Redpolls, a Kingfisher, and a Willow Tit.
A further singing Brambling was at Kelmarsh Hall this afternoon together with several Siskins and a couple of Lesser Redpolls.
Four each of Reed Bunting and Yellowhammer graced the garden this afternoon.
And another day with no passerine summer migrants, but with a southerly air-stream tomorrow watch this space!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October